If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at hello@HENRYthedentist.com.
What Information do we collect?
The information we collect depends on what you do when you visit our Website. We only collect information when you visit our Website and you choose to provide us with such information. The information we collect from you may be personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), protected health information (“Health Information”) and non-personally identifiable information (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify who you are) (“Non-Personal Information”).
We collect Personal Information you provide to us in connection with requests for materials or services made through the Website, logging information on a launch page, purchases you make on our Website, and your participation in surveys on the Website. From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or in other voluntary activities through the Website. We may request personal information from you, along with other information, in order for you to participate. Participation in these activities is completely voluntary; you can elect not to disclose your personal information by not participating in the activity.
The Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- Your name
- Any medical information relevant to your visit
- Your contact information, such as your phone number or email
- Your credit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below), billing address and shipping address, if you make purchases from HENRY The Dentist. Our payment processor, that credit card issuers require to have sufficient security, stores and processes your credit card or other payment information using industry-standard security measures. By making a purchase through the Site, you give us consent to use and provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process the transaction.
- Live chats and customer service phone calls
- In-clinic surveillance video
- Pictures taken by our team in-clinic
- Survey responses to the extent you include Personal Information
We are required by applicable federal and state law to maintain the privacy of your Health Information. Please see our HIPAA Privacy Statement for information on our privacy practices, our legal duties, and your rights concerning your Health Information. Any Health Information we collect from you on this site will be handled in accordance with the terms of our HIPAA Privacy Statement.
We may automatically gather certain Non-Personal Information for every visitor to our site and store it in log files. We may collect and store this information on an individual basis and in aggregate, or combined, form. We may also collect both user-specific and aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit.
Non-Personal Information we collect from you may include:
- The name of your internet service provider
- The IP address of the computer you use to access our Website
- The type of browser software you are using
- The operating system you are using
- The date and time you access our Website
- The website address, if any, that linked you to our Website
- The website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to
- Your home page customization preferences
- Search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
- Weblogs and other clickstream data
- Survey responses to the extent you do not include Personal Information
- Other non-personally identifiable traffic data
Communications You Initiate with Us
If you contact us in person, by phone, email, social media, or by some other means (either through our Site or through Third Party Services), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference to help improve our service. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to figure out how to deliver more delightful and helpful emails and improve our Site. We may send emails or regular mail to you in connection with your transaction or business relationship with us. We may send email to you concerning special offers, promotions, appointment reminders. If you do not wish to receive special offers or promotional mailings, you may be removed from our email or regular mail lists through the use of opt-out.
Third Party Services
Information We Automatically Collect
Log Information. Our servers automatically track certain information about you as you use our Site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Site. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
How We Use the Information We Gather
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the Website and your experience with HENRY The Dentist. Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, as described below, we never rent or sell your Personal Information or Health Information. If we share your Personal Information, we do so only as described below. The sharing of Health Information is covered by our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Internal Use to Provide Services to You. We may use Personal Information to provide the services to you. Some ways we may internally use your information include:
- To facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
- To contact you when necessary
- To respond to your comments or questions
- To provide you with additional information according to your preferences
- To customize and personalize your experience with HENRY The Dentist
- To generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience
- To make the Services easier and more convenient for you (such as by prepopulating forms when you have already provided identical information)
- To provide recommendations to you
- To send you information and marketing materials about services and products available through our Services
- To train our team members
- For our other internal business purposes
We may share or disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information on our Site, with service providers, and/or with other persons we conduct business with. These service providers and other persons may also share with us aggregated Non-Personal Information that they have independently developed or acquired. Additionally, we may combine aggregate information from the pixel tags, web beacons and cookies we discussed above with similar data we collect from other visitors to help us improve our Services, but that aggregate, anonymous information cannot be linked back to you.
Opting Out. If you decide you don’t want to receive email or other mail from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication, but it may not apply to emails about orders or transactions you place through the Services or to respond to your specific request, such as password recovery. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties who wish to market other products and services to you.
We may share your personal information with employees and service providers that we engage for the purpose of processing information on our and your behalf. We will not disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, provide your Personal Information to our employees and service providers to enable them to perform certain services for us, including:
- Order fulfillment
- Payment processing
- Website-related services such as web hosting
- Improvement of website-related services and features
- Maintenance services
- Distribution of advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf
Our employees and service providers may only use the Personal Information we share with for what is necessary to assist us. We require these entities to comply with appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Business Transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information may be transferred.
With Your Consent. Except as we’ve stated above, we will notify you before we share your Personal Information with any third parties, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
We are Committed to Making Sure Your Information is Protected:
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, and to guard that information against loss, misuse or alteration. For example, we limit access to authorized employees and third parties who have agreed to follow confidentiality obligations we give them. Also, we only allow parties to access your Personal Information for permitted business purposes. When you enter sensitive and/or personally-identifying information, we encrypt transmissions involving such information using secure protocols. Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially-reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
Changes to Our Policy:
Questions or Concerns:
If you have any questions or believe that this site is not following its stated information policy, you please contact us at hello@HENRYthedentist.com.